Fashion is a form of expression; it’s an art… I was reminded of this quote recently when I caught up with the stylish Erin Holland. On the eve of her trip to Ireland as Brand Ambassador for Qatar Airways Erin took time out to fill us in on her top 3 fashion essentials, the upcoming trends for summer & her idea of a perfect Saturday…
1. A classic, black blazer. The perfect accessory to just about any outfit, and there are no better on the market than the incredible cut and fit of the Farage blazers!
2. A heeled black bootie. The most versatile and well used shoe in my closet by a mile! They take you from day to night seamlessly 🙌🏻
3. My nude pointed pump Christian Louboutins! My wonderful stylist friend Donny Galella encouraged me for ages to invest in a pair of these – they dress up pretty much any outfit and I feel like a million dollars in them. Cost per wear is already down to single figures haha.
I love the chic timelessness of the Farage Brand. I’ve always been drawn to classics – old school Hollywood glamour has always appealed most to me – the chic sophistication of the women in that era was to die for. You can always find pieces to emulate this instore at Farage; and I know when I invest in a piece, it’s the quality and this timeless feel to their work that means I’ll be wearing it for years to come. Plus it’s Australian – I love supporting our local talent!
My old school muse has always been Audrey Hepburn. She just exuded chic glamour and confidence!
How would you describe your personal style?
I love mixing things up and showing versatility. I think that’s the performer in me coming through – taking on a new look/role to suit each situation.
I’m so glad colour is making a comeback. Whilst I love classic black for winter, I’m looking forward to wearing a lot more colour as the weather warms up.
What’s inspiring you at the moment & what’s next in the pipeline for Erin?
I’m incredibly excited to have been announced as a Qatar Airways brand ambassador! I’ll be heading to Ireland for the races in the coming days to celebrate their new Sydney – Dublin flight route! Not long after I return, I head straight into ambassador duties for The World Polo Championship which is sure to be an incredible event. It’s an exciting time for me work wise at the moment and I couldn’t be happier or more grateful for the opportunities that have come my way.
A perfect Saturday for you would consist of….
My partner and I have just adopted a Husky!! As he lives in Brisbane, an ideal Saturday for me would be soaking up the Queensland Winter sun by walking the dog down to our favourite hang out Acai Brothers for a bowl, followed by a movie on the couch with a treat or two. It’s the simple things really!
Weekends in My Town…
- Best Eat – Sokyo at The Star. Best Japanese in town!
- Best Drink – can’t go past a Sunday session at Coogee Pavilion.
- Best Kept Secret – a treatment at The Darling Spa at The Star Sydney. It really is heaven on Earth. ❤️